Job: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - COMMUNITY CARE NURSE NETWORK
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Do you need a little more money from time to time? Do you wish you had a more flexible schedule? Are you friendly and outgoing? Are you a nurse that wishes you could do more for your community? Do you think that you can provide at least 20 immunizations in your community? If so the Mollen Community Care Nurse Network is the place for you!
NURSE NETWORK OVERVIEW Company: Mollen Immunization Clinics, LLC Location: Entire United States Base Pay: Compensation based on immunizations administered Industry: Healthcare - Health Services Required Education: Active nursing license required Status: Independent Contractor Mollen has launched the Mollen Community Care Nurse Network, a national nurse based community immunization program, and is currently seeking motivated Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) who are interested in serving their community's health needs on a personal level. The Community Care Nurse Network provides the opportunity for you to start your own immunization business, allowing you to generate revenue on a per-immunization administered basis and succeed on your own terms. Choose to work as much or as little as you like, but the more shots you administer, the greater your potential earnings. As an Independent Contractor, Mollen Immunization Clinics will provide necessary supplies and vaccine while giving you the freedom to drive your own business by identifying underserved locations within your community, schedule events and generate compensation based on your initiative and success within your community.
Mollen Immunization Clinics Company Overview Mollen has provided convenient and cost effective healthcare services for over 23 years. In 2011, we provided service to millions of Americans at 165,000 clinic events across all 50 states. We are the largest independent mass immunizer in the country and pride ourselves on providing quality healthcare services wherever people, live, learn, play, work, worship, and shop.
Skills / Requirements
- Successful participants in the Community Care Nurse Network will:
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Work independently
- Possess a valid and active RN, LPN or LVN license
- Schedule and operate your own events
- Complete accurate patient documentation and consent forms
- Have reliable email and internet access
- Adhere to vaccine cold chain procedures
- Work with both full and partial vaccine vials
- Promote clinic events independently
- Identify, nurture and close revenue opportunities with new clients
- Ideal candidates will also:
- Believe that community based healthcare is important
- Be professional, knowledgeable be current in knowledge of health care services and techniques
- Exhibit an internal drive and motivation to succeed
There are no jobs currently listed.