Job: PT- Housekeeper
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Neighborhood Healthcare
Browse Similar Jobs: Healthcare - Support Services
In order to be considered for an interview applicants must submit a cover letter and resume via email only. "Attn: Housekeeper- East" must be included in the subject line of your email. Only applicants that meet the criteria listed in the job description will be considered for an interview. Please submit cover letter and resume to the email address listed.
Summary: To maintain cleanliness of NHcare facility.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
1. Restock supplies at all restrooms, break rooms, etc., as necessary.
2. Check for spills, smudged walls, dirty windows, stained carpets, etc., and clean as needed.
3. Develop and maintain a weekly list of specific jobs assigned by the Facilities Supervisor and make it your responsibility to do these specific jobs without reminder.
4. Check parking lots of all facilities and pick up as needed. Empty trash cans as needed.
5. Clean up conference rooms after meetings, wipe off tables and chairs, dispose of trash/food as needed.
6. As instructed, clean out refrigerators and microwaves.
7. Promptly respond to calls from clinic for service.
8. Tend to minor maintenance issues.
9. Keep self and others informed or organizational activities and promote mission and goals.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Contribute to the success of the organization by participating in quality improvement activities
1. Respond promptly and with caring actions to patients and employees. Acknowledge psychosocial, spiritual and cultural beliefs and honor these beliefs.
2. Maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and the public.
3. Be part of a team and cooperate in accomplishing department goals and objectives
1. Maintain current knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to safe work practices.
2. Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions.
3. Use appropriate body mechanics to ensure an injury free environment.
4. Be familiar with location of nearest fire extinguisher and emergency exits.
5. Follow all infection control procedures including blood-borne pathogen protocols
1. Maintain privacy of all patient, employee and volunteer information and access such information only on a need to know basis for business purposes.
2. Comply with all regulations regarding corporate integrity and security obligations. Report all behaviors and/or activities that are unethical, fraudulent, or unlawful.
Skills: Responsible, dependable, organized individual. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Education: High school diploma/ GED required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
Neighborhood Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.
Minimum 1 year experience preferred.