Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EAG Laboratories
EAG Laboratories, a Eurofins company, is a global scientific services company with clients across a vast array of technology-related industries. Through multi-disciplinary expertise in the materials and engineering sciences, EAG helps companies innovate and improve products.
- Own and lead complete span of digital marketing activities including SEO, content, social media email as well as develop marketing automation.
- Collaborate with account executives, sales specialists and operational leaders to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- Research and analyze target markets to support short-term and long-term business planning, including global opportunities. Assess new market segments and geographies.
- Drive brand differentiation and awareness through well-supported value propositions and a clear brand voice across all marketing communications.
- Develop and direct execution of regional, industry, technique and account-based marketing plans to support defined business objectives.
- Bring voice of customer understanding to organization and industry intelligence.
- Develop and oversee administration of company CRM system to promote high user adoption, sales funnel accuracy and reliable reporting.
- Lead activities of the marketing department, including planning, budgeting, hiring, training and managing department personnel and resources. Manage annual marketing spend and maintain cost.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- BA/BS degree in a related technical field is a must, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing.
- 4+ years’ management experience.
- Familiarity with one or more customer segments is a must.
- Experience in service industry preferred.
- Exposure to analytical testing in surface analysis, composition and contamination measurement, trace elemental analysis and/or advanced microscopy preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed understanding of business process and process improvement.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about EAG Laboratories, a Eurofins company, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.