Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Specialist: San Diego, CA
at A.C. Coy
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Our Client, a leader in the Communications Field, is seeking a Project Specialist. The Product Specialist is responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and Crown Castle and are in accordance with Crown Castle’s policies and procedures.
• Project manage one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Crown Castle and in accordance with Crown Castle policies and procedures.
• Manage small scale projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
• Develop accurate project plans for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure District Manager/lead Project Manager (if applicable) and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects.
• Vendor management, where applicable.
• Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates (e.g., initial forecast, updated forecast).
• Partner with Lead Project Manager in leading internal & external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed.
• Deal with design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.).
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Customer-facing project management experience preferred
• Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, maintenance, and property management
• Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, site acquisition procedures including regulatory and permitting processes
• Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details and/or civil inside & outside plant construction methods
• Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas