Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Associate (On-Call) - San Diego
at Action Property Management
Job TitleFront Desk Associate (On-Call) - San Diego
LocationSatellite - San Diego
Area of InterestHospitality
Action Property Management is the leader in high-rise homeowners association management industry. We specialize in bringing an elevated living experience to our residents.
Action Property Management is seeking On-Call Front Desk Associates to join our San Diego team.
If you have a passion for providing a great customer service experience, we want to hear from you!
On-Call Front Desk Associates supplement our regular staff by providing coverage during employee sick days, vacations, etc. On-Call Front Desk Associates handle resident services including greeting residents and visitors with a smile, parcel services, amenity reservations, concierge services and manage access control. The On-Call program is the perfect opportunity to gain property management experience and can potentially lead to career advancement opportunities. Individuals with over 6 months of hospitality or customer service experience, and possess a flexible schedule are strongly encouraged to apply!
Why Join the On-Call program?
- Competitive compensation $15.00 per hour and $21.00 per hour on company observed holidays
- Flexible scheduling. Choose your own hours (AM, PM, and Graveyard hours available)
- On-going Hospitality and property management training
- Career advancement opportunities to regular Full Time or Part Time positions
- Values driven company culture that supports professional growth in property management
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free workplace.
- Must be 18 years of age and successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
- Flexible schedule including weekend and holiday availability. Overnight availability is a PLUS!
- Minimum ability to work - 32 hours each month
- Reliable and punctual. Must be willing to cover shifts at properties throughout downtown San Diego
- Strong customer service skills. Must be upbeat and proactive in service
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Team player attitude