Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Administrative & Clerical
- USD $18.00/Hr.
- USD $18.00/Hr.
- Location : Location
- US-CA-San Diego
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customers including contract employees, client managers and local sales teams receive superior customer service and administrative support.
• Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
• Greet and hand out applications to all walk in contractors
• Maintains drug testing/medical surveillance process (setting up employee for the clinic, logging and updating office report, email/communicating results to the office)
• File and maintain all office paperwork
• Maintaining adequate levels of Pre-Employment Packets
• Assist with data entry of personal data updates, starts and finishes in PeopleSoft
• Processing orientation paperwork to Human Resources Department
• Timely processing of Tax Credit Forms and other state required forms
• Maintaining outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
• Maintain and organize all office supplies
• Enter and manage Background process and communicate results to the office
• Delivers Contractor Orientations and verifies information for accuracy
• Assists with office audits and compliance requirement s
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
• 1 + years of experience in a customer service related position
• Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
• Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up
• Computer experience with 35-45WPM and understand Microsoft Office Programs