Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 1812
- Conduct experimental tests on electronic equipment and evaluate results
- Apply system engineering principles, trade studies and engineering judgement to select components suitable for high reliability military C4ISR applications
- Design digital and analog electronic circuits
- Function in an Integrated Product Team Environment.
- Ability to oversee the electronics project from concept generation through manufacturing and testing
- Expert knowledge of A/D and D/A converters, microcontrollers, RF devices, modems, FPGA devices, discrete components and board level power design
- Software skills to include Embedded firmware coding (ANSI C), Python and Linux
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple complex electronics projects
- Expert use of Altium software to design complete circuit card assemblies with accurate documentation in accordance with MIL-STD-310000
- Familiar with Solidworks mechanical and electrical design software
- Design military cable assemblies using Solidworks, AutoCad and Microsoft Visio
- Create cable interconnection diagrams
- Design power wiring systems to include schematic development, conductor sizing, circuit protection design, power filters and grounding in accordance with the National Electric Code
- Design radio frequency networks to include coaxial cable specification, filters, lightning protection, military antenna selection and other ancillary equipment
- Design Internet Protocol, Serial, Fiber Optic and other digital communication networks
- Provide technical support as required
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Ten (10) years professional technical experience including at least four (4) years specialized experience in the areas of system concept definition, design, integration, and engineering.
- Specialized experience as an electrical engineer performing electrical engineering analysis and design, in electrical engineering software tools, coordinating electrical fabrication, and electrical engineering test techniques.
- Experience working in a military contracting environment
- Security Clearance: Secret