Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Management Specialist
Job Reference #: 4235
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- The primary function of this position is to provide on-site processing of material requisition, receipt, storage, issue, and inventory management as required to support operation and maintenance of Government owned equipment.
- Manage acquisition and distribution of material for the Navy SATCOM program.
- Maintain current and future supply requirements to meet the program needs.
- Perform a variety of duties, including inventory management and control, shipping, receiving, delivery and turn-in/Disposal.
- Document new inventory in Government database (COLTS/CMPro).
- Manage inventory quality and quantity control programs
- Run inventory reports, monitor stock, research discrepancies and adjust inventory as needed.
- Maintain accountability of physical inventories in accordance with established Government procedures.
- Generate formal Government shipping and property accountability documents (DD1149).
- Attend weekly Problem Resolution Review Board (PRRB) briefings.
- Security Clearance Required - Must have or possessed, at minimum, a SECRET Clearance within the past two years and be must be able to maintain.
- One (1) year experience in warehouse, inventory control management using government approved database (COLTS/CMPRo).
- Recent experience shipping & receiving, inventorying, warehousing, and maintaining Government equipment & materials. Recent experience supporting Government radio frequency communication systems equipment & materials is a plus.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, electric carts and forklifts in support of inventory/warehouse activities.
- Certification to drive forklift.
- Must have a valid driver's license.