Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager
Job Reference #: 3688
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project cost controls, financial requirements, safety, schedule, change management systems and quality for successful completion of the project.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking contract performance and compliance with contract deliverables. Evaluates operational activities and determines methods for productivity improvement.
- Maintains relationships with client, corporate management, designers, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Oversees development of project schedule activities.
- Manage and/or coordinate project staffing and resources.
- Administers project procurement including invoicing, billing, contract modifications, and subcontracts.
- Responsible for maintaining a good working environment to include human relations, payroll, and ethics compliance.
- Complies with company-wide safety program, cultivates an active safety culture, and promotes quality in performance and customer service.
- Establishes QA/QC procedures and conducts quality control inspections and assists in preconstruction efforts while preparing trade contracts and bid packages.
- Lead and attend project meetings, including progress, preconstruction, and design development.
- Develop and implement project execution plan.
- Develop and implement project work plan in coordination with Superintendent.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Safety First Environment through personal actions and mentoring project staff.
- The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the status reporting, financial tracking, scheduling and all project correspondence and documentation.
- The PM shall demonstrate the ability to collect and organize project documentation and correspondence.
- The Project Manager is expected to be the Government’s primary Point of Contact for the task order assigned to them.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (within the last 12 years) in the facilities industry, with 5 years’ experience in managing construction projects OR minimum 6 years experience (within the last 8 years) in the facility industry, if candidate has an earned BS degree (technical), with 3 years’ experience managing construction projects.
- MUST Have completed the course entitled “Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors"