Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Access Control/Intrusion Detection Engineer
Job Reference #: 1810
- Active participant in engineering and requirements management in support of AT/FP systems.
- Provide systems engineering expertise toward programmatic and sustainment engineering efforts including the following, as required: Risk Assessment; Test and Evaluation; Integrated Product Team (IPT) participation; and laboratory interactions.
- Provide vehicle barrier ‘best practices’ across all NAVFAC AT/FP barrier makes/models thereby allowing the Navy to improve their current inventory of equipment beyond factory standard
- Lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
- Provides technical SME support regarding maintenance, repair, retrofits, installation, and integration.
- Provide vehicle barrier OEM support to include maintaining redundant vendor base/accounts for fast and accurate field support.
- Vehicle Barrier SME shall provide both field support as well as help-desk support to field personnel.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in business with minimum of ten (10) years of directly related work experience in their area of expertise.
- Security Clearance: Secret