Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Integrated Logistics Support Specialist
- Thorough review of equipment design, proposed maintenance, all associated support equipment, and maintenance personnel requirements.
- Working closely with engineering personnel to ensure ILS principles are incorporated into equipment design
- Supporting the design, configuration, operation, and maintenance documentation which includes Technical Data Packages (TDPs) or engineering drawings, Technical Manuals, and vendor data.
- Analyzing engineering Bill of Materials (BOMs), TDPs and other technical documentation to ensure that all repair parts, spares and supplies are available for the end-user and maintainer.
- Ensure equipment systems are properly packaged, marked, handled, stored, and transported to meet program and operational requirements taking into consideration packaging material durability, resistance to environmental conditions, label readability, packaging reusability, and packaging fit within the intended transportation method.
- Provide Product Support Management (PSM) support to include the development and management of warranty programs, technical refresh strategies, field service resources/plans, operation and maintenance training plans, asset management processes, and failure reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with eight (8) years of experience or twelve (12) years of experience as an Integrated Logistics Support Specialist supporting Maintenance Planning and Management, Design Interface, Technical Data, Supply Support, Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) and Product Support Management.
- Clearance: Secret