Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Systems Engineer
• Vehicle barrier assessments to determine inventory management of COTS vs. OEM parts including stocking decisions, stocking levels, distribution strategies.
• Review current asset tagging strategy to determine the best approach to stocking COTS vs. OEM parts.
• Evaluates asset inventory, conducts cost-benefit analysis and conducts 80/20 analysis to determine program spend and cost-savings measures.
• Ability to draft test requirements, test plans, and test reports.
• Ability to perform system simulation.
• Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of naval shipboard automation and control systems.
• Familiarity with current computer applications and technologies in mechanical, electrical, and controls engineering.
• Ability to solve complex technical design and development problems that require a professional level of engineering knowledge.
• Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution plus eight (8) to twelve (12) years relevant specialized experience performing system design, integration, laboratory and shipboard testing, and limited GUI development for mechanical systems development.
- Four (4) years experience on U.S. Navy hardware systems
- Four (4) years of experience in RF Systems and subsystems
- Four (4) years experience in digital and analog systems and subsystems
- Four (4) years of experience on U.S. Navy maintenance philosophy
- Provide system analysis of components or subsystems of Naval military systems.
- Perform engineering work and apply judgment to resolve conflicting requirements.