AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, INC.
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Product Manager to join our Corporate Projects department. This position will serve as a product manager of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The product manager is responsible for ensuring CRM initiatives are delivered successfully by conducting research; generating product requirements; determining specifications and establishing product delivery roadmaps. The product manager will work collaboratively with business owners, product owner and executive stakeholders. Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Manager
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Manages CRM initiatives in a manner that aligns with corporate initiatives and are delivered successfully.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, executive management, and internal teams to capture the product vision.
- Works with project manager and/or product owner on all new product launches and large scale changes.
- Engages ASH departments cross functionally.
- Identifies and presents innovative and creative solutions.
- Provides guidance to product owner on backlog items as necessary.
- Responsible for quarterly planning process that includes presenting results from the previous quarter, proposing applicable changes to the established governance, and presenting the Quarterly Roadmap for the next quarter.
- Collaborates with product owner and development team to identify the business and operational requirements of CRM based upon the business requirements and objectives for CRM initiatives.
- Leads research and development initiatives.
- Serves as product expert, including interoperability with other products and services to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Develops and conducts specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Ensures all product releases meet functionality, performance, quality standards, and timelines and that success if measured and reported accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, business, or marketing or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 1-3 years progressive product management experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years progressive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Proven ability to work directly with product design, business owners, user experience design, and programming teams.
- Self-starter with personal initiative and the ability to both give and receive direction.
- Business mindset with the ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Consensus building skills and the ability to summarize important points quickly and effectively.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including strong knowledge in Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodology preferred.
- Communication: Conveys clear and concise messages appropriate to the intended audience and represents ASH in a professional manner through effective oral and written communication.
- Project Management Skills: Uses effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove barriers, monitor milestones, and accomplish deliverables according to plan.
- Critical Thinking: Displays a high level of critical thinking with process analysis and problem resolution.