AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UX Designer II
at AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH, INC.
UX Designer II
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a passionate and creative individual looking to contribute his/her skills to the User Experience Design Team. The UX Designer II will be responsible for designing and maintaining high quality digital experiences using Design Thinking and Lean UX process. This individual must be able to work independently.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health's events on our events page.
- Work as a part of a team of UX Designers and UX Architects.
- Design and deliver high quality mockups, low and high-fidelity prototypes and final production visuals for various platforms (web, mobile, application).
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking, pixel perfect design and flawless delivery while meeting brand requirements.
- Collaborate with UX Architect to establish a design strategy for every design challenge.
- Concept several ideas with the ability to objectively filter and evolve the best ideas and drive the project through execution.
- Manage multiple problem solving tasks with little supervision.
- Apply design thinking principles through deep team collaboration in an agile environment.
- Lead ideation sessions/design studios, design walkthroughs with development and other stakeholders.
- Lead UX in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, design, user research and usability testing.
- Present objectives, design approach, and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner.
- Collaborate with developers in a SCRUM environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Constantly develop yourself as well as your teammates, and contribute to the movement of a design led company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field. Equivalent practical experience will be considered. High school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years’ of progressing experience in the field of UX.
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, prototyping and crafting the visual interface.
- Mastery of UX design and prototyping toolset (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc.) Bonus for experience in motion design or front-end coding.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based UX and responsible design, with a deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques. Experience with an agile development environment.