Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RIM Records Clerk
at Ascendo Resources
Oversees and coordinates daily tasks, workflow and special projects within the Records Management Department; including, but not limited to, creation, tracking, monitoring, labeling, delivery, closure and storage of active and/or inactive client or firm files. Interfaces with supervisors, co-workers, and other staff members for the purpose of exchanging information. Most contact is internal to the organization.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform basic records center operations in accordance with established RIM procedures.
- Respond to specific requests by searching, locating, retrieving, and delivering records or information through established procedures and delivery systems in a timely manner.
- Receive files for entry into Records Management System (RMS); review for accuracy and enters data.
- Sort, classify, and code material for filing and shelving.
- Prepare new files within file classification plan.
- Generate labels and bar coding as necessary to track files.
- Accurately performs filing and interfiling of loose items on timely basis.
- Perform assigned tasks that support the organization’s legal hold process.
- Perform database queries and reports of activities as needed.
- Retrieve and arrange file delivery as requested.
- Access, compile, gather, and issue requested records and information.
- Receive and process records transferred to inactive storage in accordance with established schedules.
- Perform assigned tasks supporting the implementation of the organization’s approved retention schedule.
- Scan records as directed, saving images in accordance with ESI policies and procedures.
- Communications with offsite storage vendors.
- Monitor Records Management email and voicemail boxes and responds appropriately to requests and inquiries.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Handle special projects such as destruction implementation as directed.
- Provide input to management based on current and projected workload.
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications):
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
– LAW FIRM RECORDS EXPERIENCE
- Experience in operating office equipment such as reprographics equipment, and printers preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Good typing skills and basic computer skills with diligent attention to detail.
- Familiar with file room operations.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Ability to handle special projects assigned by records specialists/managers and supervisor.
- Professional appearance, adherence to dress code.