Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Manager II
at Avacend, Inc.
Construction Manager II is responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of clients new site construction. The candidate works directly with clients subcontractors to facilitate installation of clients provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities. The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per clients design standards.
Performing engineering reviews, equipment ordering and construction activities for Post site builds and site modifications. Audit and manage installation issues and gap analysis. Install necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource needs to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Site and Telco installation.
- Wireless carrier post build and capital,
- Managing relationship with Outside Landlords and internal clients teams
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes post construction.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree or equivalent required. Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required.