Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Status: Temporary
Job Reference #: 7016
Categories: Restaurant/Food Service
- Accountable for performing various assignments relating to all groups supporting construction activities.
- This position builds spreadsheets, analyzes trends, communicates information to site staff/departments, travels to construction sites, and performs other general work for construction departments or works in the field directly for the project assisting in all any areas of field operations.
- Assists with project controls activities including tracking cost and developing schedules.
- Develops spreadsheets as requested.
- Assists field staff in any areas of operation (facilitators, inspectors, project controls, safety, etc ).
- Assists with construction estimates.
- Assists in pre-planning safety and health activities.
- Audits construction activities for compliance with company and project safety and health requirements.
- Assists in execution of safety and health program elements for their respective field . Performs shop inspections with the quality group.
- Reviews codes and requirements.
- May work with material applications.
- Assists procurement with logistics activities, packaging subcontracts for construction projects, and working with site materials management.
- Assists startup in the home office with proposal preparation, commodity evaluations, and spreadsheet tools development.
- Assists startup in the field with progress tracking, cost evaluations, turnover package development, system walkdowns, and punchlist maintenance.
- Performs various other assignments at the request of construction management.
- Analyzes and communicates results of designated assignments.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
- BS in Construction Science, Engineering or Management preferred, or relevant experience.
- Some field experience strongly preferred.
- Preferred Skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Communications skills, both written and oral.
- Self starter, highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills.
- Basic understanding of construction principles
- OSHA 10 Hour.