Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare, Education & NFP - Sr Financial Sales Specialist
at Bank of America Corporation
Banc of America Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving over 51,000 clients worldwide. We have $62.7 billion in total assets, and have a significant global presence, with over 900 associates. Together with our affiliated companies*, we provide equipment financing solutions to small businesses, middle-market and large corporations, offering product expertise in government financing and wholesale vendor financing, as well as tailored programs specific to industry segments, including aviation, healthcare, energy services and renewable energy.
*Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.
Associate at this level will be a Senior Financial Sales Specialist responsible for handling all aspects of territory development and client management within the Southwest US region focusing on Healthcare, Private Education and Not for Profits (HENFP). Associate will possess prospecting, client acquisition, client development, relationship management, execution skills and tax exempt capital knowledge. Individual must demonstrate ability to create and execute a complex territory management plan to bring a unique “Medium Term Capital” alternative to market while complying with all Bank, Municipal Advisory and Lobbying regulations.
- Direct sales role located in Southern California US including states of AZ, NM, UT, & NV.
- Serve goals of HENFP Bank teams (client acquisition, solutions per relationship, calling)
- Territory development, deal creation, solutions selling, negotiation and closing skills
- Develop and foster relationships with internal teams: Credit, Risk, Documentation, Legal, Pricing, Syndication and Marketing.
- Compliant focus on external NFP/501c3 centers of influence (COI’s): Financial Advisors, legal counsel, accounting firms, equipment vendors, IT Lessors which are required to identify, create, develop and close qualified opportunities
This position is posted as a Senior Financial Sales Specialist, but is flexible to be filled as a Financial Sales Specialist based on the skill set/experience of the candidate.
Undergraduate degree in a Business concentration; MBA preferred.
Prior Work Experience:
Minimum of 5 years field sales experience creating, structuring and negotiating credit deals. A proven track record of success with healthcare; other not for profit sectors.
- Self-starter with successful track record developing prospects in HC (and preferably also in other HENFP sectors)
- Client Management skills – HENFP Bank, clients, prospects and COI’s
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) along with group presentation finesse
- History of working within a complex framework of structured internal and external organizational teams.
- Detailed deal management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet multiple goals: Volume, Fee, Spread, New Clients, Calling, Compliance
- Thorough understanding of complex pricing and transaction structuring – taxable loans, leases and tax exempt loans; SuperTrump experience preferred
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts (Financial Statements, ASC 842)
- Healthcare industry knowledge – HITECH Act, EMR, ACA, DIC’s, ASC’s, JV’s, etc.
- Travel – 50-75%
- Location – San Diego, Newport Beach, Los Angeles
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.