Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
La Jolla Village Square - Relationship Manager - La Jolla, Ca - Greater La Jolla market
at Bank of America Corporation
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for relationship managers (RMs) – those with a passion for helping people and the drive to build relationships to make clients’ financial lives better. That means understanding clients’ financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists.
As part of the Bank of America team, RMs have access to industry leading products and services and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. RMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. Relationship managers work in financial centers and partner closely with the financial center manager to ensure all responsibilities are completed with high quality and that we deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one career coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll take part in additional training and development through our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop in your role.
• Grow your business knowledge and network by using a defined consultative questioning approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions, as well as partnering with experts.
• Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
• Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
As a relationship manager, you can look forward to
• Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services and education.
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is comfortable in your ability to identify solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by phone.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary commission in the state you work within four months of start date in role (eight months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.