Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, award winner of the Real Estate Agency Brand of the year in the 26th annual Harris Poll EquiTrend Study and a leader in the real estate industry, is currently looking for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator provides administrative support to the branch manager and sales associates, oversees and performs office operation duties, recruits and trains staff, interprets and enforces company policy and provides customer service.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- Three to five years of related experience and demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and /or mortgage business strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Publisher and Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. A strong customer-service focus.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; initiative, attention to detail, and a team player.
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure.
- Flexibility; ability to work evenings and weekends.
Actual wage is based upon education and experience.
Benefits package may include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, EAP, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, PTO.
San Diego, CA 92008