Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bottling Technician Documentation Group (1st Shift 8:00am - 4:30pm)
at BioLegend, Inc.
BioLegend is looking for a Bottling Process Technician for the Bottling Department. This role will be responsible for all data input into BioLegend’s ERP system for the department. This consists of a variety of tasks, such as planning materials upon receipt from different production groups and updating and finishing production orders. This is a highly team-oriented group which involves working closely with other core teams within the Bottling Department as well as other departments such as Planning, Receiving, Inventory Control, Custom Solutions Team (CST), Packaging and Quality Control groups. This is a fast paced position offering the opportunity to collaborate as a team. Join us in Enabling Legendary Discovery!
- Receive material from other departments and update production orders using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Communicate with other departments to ensure successful transfer of materials
- Process bulk and custom orders per manufacturing SOPs
- Verify all documents from Manufacturing such as travelers, product specifications, COAs and all other related documents
- Run reports and organize production orders
- Perform data entry to document material transactions accurately
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies, and health/safety guidelines
- Other miscellaneous office duties
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development.
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights.
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform - Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth.
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED or some college
- 6 months of data entry experience in an industry setting
- Ability to perform simple math calculation
- Proficiency with Microsoft word
- Typing skills
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 1 year proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills is preferred
- Ability to pick up computer skills including but not limited to using ERP system or other similar manufacturing and inventory systems.
- Previous exposure to a biotech environment is highly preferred
Work Environment & Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to a laboratory environment. The employee will be required regularly to sit and to use hands to grasp or feel. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.