Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Custom Order Specialist - Custom Solutions Team
at BioLegend, Inc.
BioLegend develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support.
BioLegend is looking for an experienced individual to interact with customers to discuss custom projects, generate quotes and confirm accurate order fulfillment. This individual will initiate the custom order process by discussing project scope & feasibility, generating quotes and ensuring timely delivery by commencing project set up. The successful individual will interface with customers to discuss questions related to scientific feasibility, custom project pricing, lead times and shipping questions. The successful individual will contribute to meet the team’s goals through their ability to put the customer first by organizing and documenting customer interactions using computer software, troubleshooting customer issues and proposing solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Qualify incoming leads for custom queries from customers and the field team
- Experience with CRM platforms such as SalesForce
- Develop Custom Price Quote (CPQ) frameworks for pricing of bulk and custom projects
- Support customer needs as a priority by ensuring timely responses to emails and phone calls
- Update internal teams with any changes to project specifications in a timely manner to ensure successful project complete. Document these changes using software to ensure visibility to internal teams
- Run weekly reports on custom projects initiated and report status to supervisor with the goal to identify issues or bottlenecks and suggest solutions
- Build positive relationships with customers by guiding them to appropriate solutions
- Support other team members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- BS in life sciences
- 2-3 years of experience managing customer relationships by using CRM platforms such as Sales Force
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- MS in life sciences
- 4-6 years of experience managing customer relationships by using CRM platforms such as Sales Force
Work Environment & Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a laboratory and warehouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.