Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QA Auditor - Aerospace
- Assessment Delivery
- Contract Type
- Perm Full-Time
- Competitive Salary and Incentive
- Hiring Manager
- Scott Neas
- Referral Bonus
Are you looking to join a dynamic global industry leader that can boast nearly 120 years of excellence, growth, and continuing innovation? Do you hold yourself to the highest of standards? If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
The QA Auditor-Aerospace is responsible for delivering BSI’s audit services to assigned clients in accordance with all BSI, scheme and regulatory requirements to assure timely, cost effective service delivery that assures satisfaction of our customer needs. The individual will conduct various types of audits. The ideal candidate will have third party audit experience in ISO 9001 and AS9100. AEA or AIEA required. Rev D upgrade training preferred.
- Responsible for attending any required training and following all procedures/processes/policies within BSI for management of clients, management of a home based office, use of BSI equipment and communication both internal and external to the organization
- Responsible for following the training plan developed by the Assistant Vice President in order to reach assessor status and then Lead assessor status through the proscribed program (based on the knowledge, skills and experience they have as well as the requirements of the appropriate schemes)
- Participate in additional training based on future business needs
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned clients based on location and a match of qualifications and client contract requirements
- Responsible for contacting clients and scheduling the visits, planning the assessments, making travel plans, conducting the assessments and reporting and managing the results
- Responsible for monitoring the client accounts to ensure that records, visit cycle, invoicing and other related matters are properly dealt with to assure client satisfaction is maintained
- Responsible for leading teams, when necessary, and mentoring and coaching new or inexperienced colleagues as needed to meet the business needs
- Any other assignments as needed to meet assessment delivery business objectives
Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901. Today, we're a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing.
With around 4,600 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Vision: "To be the global business improvement partner of choice."
Our Mission: "To help organizations embed excellence", and states our shared purpose.
Our Values: "Integrity - Continual improvement - Inclusivity", guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission.
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- College degree AA or higher (or equivalent certification or work experience)
- AEA or AIEA required. Rev C upgrade training preferred
- Generic knowledge of management system auditing practices
- Knowledge of general office practices, information systems, documentation systems, and technology including computers
- Knowledge of the specific products and processes and organizational structure of the client
- Knowledge of the outcomes of prior audit activities of the client
- Knowledge of competences of the audit team members for the client
- Can demonstrate passion for the business and can inspire others
- Have integrity, ensuring that business is conducted in an ethical manner
- Have commercial focus, understanding customers’ needs and adding value