CAMP Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Sales Engineer
at CAMP Systems Inc.
The Sr. Sales Engineer partners with the Sales team to support new business sales to existing customers and new businesses. This position is responsible for connecting all of the components of a successful solution to ensure that customers receive the right technical solution for their business needs.
The day to day responsibilities of the Sr. Sales Engineer will include: demonstrating the software to prospects and clients, training the sales team, aiding in responding to RFP, contributing to marketing activities including webinars, blog posts, web content, and working with product management and engineering on new software and service initiatives.
Component Control is an exciting company to work for, not only because of its future growth prospects, but also because of its culture. Smart, motivated people, who want to take initiative, are given the opportunity and freedom to make things happen.
- Evaluate customers’ business problems, through meaningful discovery, and align the best components from Component Control’s solutions
- Support the Sales team by helping to create and maintain a customer environment discovery process, and by proposing solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Demonstrate Component Controls Software Products and Solutions
- Maintain Sales database and demonstration environment
- Document and support customization of Component Control’s software and solutions
- Lead Webinars to present Component Control’s software and solutions to the marketplace
- Develop and/or contribute thought leadership to support ebooks and blog posts
- Contribute technical content to website
- Training Sales team on new products
- Contributing to RFP responses
- Work with product management and engineering to contribute customer feedback on new product initiatives
- Visit customer sites to better understand their workflow and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop strong technical champions within existing and prospective customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years professional experience
- B.S. or B.A. in engineering, business management, economics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent is required; MBA, M.S., or Masters in Engineering is a plus
- Strong consultative skillset with customer-service mindset
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to design customer solutions
- Proven record of working effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver customer success
- Ability to listen/discover to understand customer business processes and assess related needs
- Ability to quickly understand product and technical concepts within a new business domain
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a simple manner, to both technical and non-technical contacts
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to manage time and support need across multiple engagements concurrently
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration
- Ability to travel 25-50%