Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job LocationsUS-CA-San Diego
- # of Openings
- Medical Research
- Regular Full-Time
CAMRIS International is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Naval Health Research Center (NHRC) in San Diego, CA.
- Single representative, POC and tip of the spear for the command for all visitors to include senior ranking military, Congressmen, Senators, foreign dignitaries, senior science and industry.
- Office, Organizational and Logistics support for NHRC HQ for CO and XO to include participation in senior level planning and policy making in matters affecting the command and investigators (IRB, purchasing, finance, research)
- May also provide support to Research Operations Department and DFA in the areas of strategy discussions, official correspondence, PAO function
- Work with all NHRC levels of leadership (military, directorate heads, department heads and staff)
- There will be general office support as well: phones, official email, official correspondence, maintaining schedules, organizing meetings, travel, minutes, presentations and supporting high level taskers and monitoring completion
- BA or BS degree in Health, Education, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- Experience with designing, facilitating, and conducting tasker responses.
- Experience with gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and developing administrative reports and recommendations.
- Experience with developing outreach products and designing and maintaining tailored communication products and deliverables.
- Advanced skills using software tools, including Microsoft Suite, Adobe Pro and SharePoint, to support program management efforts.
- Experience with the military or consulting in a DoD environment preferred.
- Strong skills to critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual, Official Navy Message Traffic, and other format policies, including military technical documents such as point papers, policies, and messages.