Concorde Career Colleges
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Concorde Career Colleges
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9297
Categories: Consulting Services
San Diego - San Diego, CA
The Re-entry Advisor is responsible for improving completion rates through student re-entry.
- Directly responsible for Concorde’s re-entry process with their campus, to include monthly outcomes aligned with campus budget.
- Help to facilitate the weekly reentry accountability meeting at the campus level and provide weekly updates towards the monthly goal.
- Develop, implement, maintain and evaluate a system to increase student re-entry percentages.
- Maintain contact with re-entry development of previous students to assure their return. This will require daily and extensive phone contact with students. Mailings, email blasts, phone-a-thon, etc.
- Assist Director of Student Affairs and Student Services Advisor, if applicable, in developing and maintaining relationships with outside agencies that provide support services to students.
- Assist in phone calls to absent students.
- Meet with all potential withdrawing students to coordinate re-entry prior to withdrawal.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Student Affairs and/or Campus President.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in sales, customer service or demonstrated ability in these areas required.
- Minimum of two years’ relevant work experience required.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with students.
- Strong telephone communication skills.