DEL MAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Early Childhood Instructional Assistant (Preschool-Infant/Toddler) 2018-19
at DEL MAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
**In order to be considered for a position, please upload all required attachments in PDF format. Where multiple documents are required to be uploaded into one folder (Letters of Recommendation, Transcripts, etc), please combine the documents and upload as one PDF. **
DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- LENGTH OF WORK YEAR: 10 Months
- HOURS PER WEEK: Not to exceed 37.5 hrs/wk
- "TYPICAL" SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, shifts between hours of 7:00am-4:00pm (shifts TBD)
- BENEFIT INFORMATION: Part-Time Benefits (Medical)
- REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS:
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Three, written within the last year)
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 12 semester units required or the equivalent in Child Development, including Infant/Toddler. Please include proof of units with application. (SEE LINK BELOW TO DETERMINE WHAT SPECIFIC COURSEWORK IS REQUIRED)
- First Aid and CPR Certification will be required prior to start date, but not mandatory to apply.
- Currrent DMUSD are strongly encouraged to apply!
- In order to be considered for a position, please upload all required attachments in PDF format.
- If you need to upload multiple documents into a folder, combine the documents into one PDF, and upload as a single PDF document.
- If you do not have the resources to scan your documents you may want to consider an outside scanning source (i.e. Kinko's, Office Depot, etc) or you may wish to visit our District Office located at 11232 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130. We have a public computer station available to the public where you can complete your online application. The computer station is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Answer all questions completely and accurately. Failure to fully complete application may result in disqualification.
- Employment is contingent upon passing a preplacement physical with a drug and alcohol screen and fingerprint/livescan clearance both at district expense, and a current verification of a negative T.B. test or x-ray.
DMUSD is widely recognized as an exceptional district throughout San Diego County and the state of California. This district’s reputation for quality is due to a resolute commitment to providing the highest caliber teaching and learning experience for students. Our students continuously shine academically and are among the highest achieving students in the state.
Del Mar Union School District is recognized for excellence in teaching, as well as for quality leadership on the school board and in our schools. We are grateful to have some of the very finest in the education profession working in DMUSD.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
Due to the high volume of applications received, Del Mar Union School District requests that you do not contact the Human Resources office regarding the status of your application. Applications will be carefully reviewed and those with the most appropriate education, experience, and training will be contacted to continue in the process. If it is determined that you will not be moving forward, you will receive a regret email.
- CLICK HERE to view DMUSD Job Descriptions for more detailed information on this position.
- CLICK HERE to view current DMUSD employees answer the question,"Why do you like working in the Del Mar Union School District?"
- CLICK HERE to view EVALUATION QUALIFICATIONS to determine what specific coursework is required and to determine if you would qualify for the necessary Child Development Permit.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
Friday, November 9, 2018 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)