DEL MAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Noon Duty Supervisor / Campus Safety / Crossing Guard (Ongoing Posting) - 2018/19 School Year
at DEL MAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION(S):
- LENGTH OF WORK YEAR: 10 Month
- HOURS PER WEEK: Noon Duty (1-2 hours/day), Campus Safety (30-45 minutes/day), Crossing Guard (1-2 hours/day)
- "TYPICAL" SCHEDULE: Noon Duty (M/T/W/Th/F: 11:30-12:30), Campus Safety (15 minutes before/15 minutes after school arrival and dismissal bells), Crossing Guard (1 hour before school/ 1 hour after school)
- BENEFIT INFORMATION: There are no health benefits associated with this part-time position.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: There are no additional requirements associated with this position.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a continuous job posting. We collect applications throughout the school year and as positions become open, we contact candidates for interviews.
- CLICK HERE to view DMUSD Job Descriptions for more detailed information on this position.
- CLICK HERE to view current DMUSD employees answer the question,"Why do you like working in the Del Mar Union School District?"
DMUSD is widely recognized as an exceptional district throughout San Diego County and the state of California. This district’s reputation for quality is due to a resolute commitment to providing the highest caliber teaching and learning experience for students. Our students continuously shine academically and are among the highest achieving students in the state.
Del Mar Union School District is recognized for excellence in teaching, as well as for quality leadership on the school board and in our schools. We are grateful to have some of the very finest in the education profession working in DMUSD.
- In order to be considered for a position, please upload all required attachments in PDF format. If you need to upload several documents into one folder, COMBINE those documents into one PDF and upload it into the folder.
- If you do not have the resources to scan your documents you may want to consider an outside scanning source (i.e. Kinko's, Office Depot, etc) or you may wish to visit our District Office located at 11232 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130. We have a public computer station available to the public where you can complete your online application. The computer station is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Answer all questions completely and accurately. Failure to fully complete application may result in disqualification.
- Employment is contingent upon passing a preplacement physical with a drug and alcohol screen and fingerprint/livescan clearance both at district expense, and a current verification of a negative T.B. test or x-ray.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
Due to the high volume of applications received, Del Mar Union School District requests that you do not contact the Human Resources office regarding the status of your application. Applications will be carefully reviewed and those with the most appropriate education, experience, and training will be contacted to continue in the process. If it is determined that you will not be moving forward, you will receive a regret email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||HR Multi-Media Technician|
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)