Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Coordinator-San Diego
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
We are Drybar, the pioneer in the blow out bar business. We set out in 2010 with one, small shop in Los Angeles and one big mission: to shake up the beauty industry. Our blowing has grown to 50+ locations across 12 markets and along the way we launched our own product line that is crafted for the perfect blowout. We are seeking Sephora obsessed, education focused, product junkie Account Coordinators who are looking for a new challenge: helping us to bring our weapons of perfection to the masses.
The Account Coordinator (AC) is the “essence of the brand” at the store level. The ideal candidate must enjoy the retail environment and possess a high level of education/training, sales achievement, and people skills. The candidate must be a strong seller, with the ability to pull, consult, and build a sale. An AC must have the ability to successfully plan, organize and conduct events at the store level. Communication skills, timely reporting practices and a collaborative approach with RSEM to developing business within the stores serviced is a must. Energy, passion & resilience are crucial; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Take a sneak peek at life with us:
TRAINING & EDUCATION RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Train and lead Sephora store Cast Members in exceptional styling skills, product knowledge, and consultative sales techniques to drive Drybar business and meet productivity and sales goals
- Implement corporately directed Education plans and training initiatives by retailer
- Responsibly coordinate gratis strategies by retailer
- Represent the Drybar brand in personal image, hair styling (on self) and presentation in trainings and events
- Be aware of hair trends and translate that to Drybar products/application in training and event activities
- Prepare event timelines with store teams, in conjunction with Account Executive (AE) and/or Regional Sales and Education Manager (RSEM), to ensure optimal event execution and store participation
- Partner with AE and/or RSEM to use business analysis tools to create impactful store-based action plans
- Collaborate with retail partners to analyze and assess stock needs; relay stock concerns to AE and to RSEM
- Support in-store merchandising and visual programs and communicate challenges
- Be the “eyes and ears” of the brand at the store level; provide continual communication of store, product, space/location challenges and/or changes to RSEM and Director of Sales
- Maintain weekly communication with AE and/or RSEM regarding business opportunities, results, successes; complete and submit post-event recaps and weekly reports in a timely manner
Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of beauty industry experience- Sephora/Nordstrom a plus
- Cosmetology license a plus, but not required
- Superior selling skills and ability to achieve goals
- Highly knowledgeable about industry trends/products
- Strong organization and follow through a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to work in multiple locations, travel, and work hours to fit the needs of business, traffic flow and event support.
- Driver’s license a plus (in most cases a necessity)
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws in regards to background checks.