Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
at E-Seek, Inc
E-Seek, a San Diego based technology company, has patented a unique barcode technology that dramatically improves user identification and drivers license authentication services. We provide a line of unique and valuable products in a niche market with unlimited growth potential. Over the past several years, we have validated the success of our award-winning technology by obtaining clients across several industries. We are poised to expand into a number of new markets with an aggressive growth plan.
We are presently seeking a part-time shipping & receiving clerk who can ensure customer fulfillment of products/parts and process returns. This individual will be responsible for receiving, packing and shipping E-Seek products. The right candidate will thrive in a hands-on, co-operative environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a dependable, hardworking and service-oriented individual.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Package, ship and track delivery of parts, components and supplies to designated customer locations
- Determine optimal shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, spaces availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes
- Receive and warehouse parts, components and supplies as needed
- Inspect products, parts and materials from manufacturers and suppliers
- Maintain accurate inventory records for parts, components and supplies
- Perform cycle counts, and adjust the inventory records accordingly
- Clean and maintain the shipping area and warehouse
- Performs other duties as directed by manager
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse/shipping experience
- Knowledge of AES, FedEx Powership, DHL Worldwide & UPS shipping systems preferred
- Must have basic computer skills, accurate data entry skills, basic math skills, and good recordkeeping skills. Highly organized a must.
- Must have good communication skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend English
- Work Approaches: routinely interacts with employees within own department and outside the department. Be respectful towards all employees, visitors, and vendors.
- Motivated: “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass all references and background checks as per the law, including felony convictions
- Must clear drug screening
NOTE: Local candidates only: San Diego, CA
- Warehouse setting
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds