Elevate Home Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
at Elevate Home Health
- Job ID
- Job Code
- San Diego Home Health Care
- Per Diem
Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality home health-care to your patients?
Or perhaps thinking of transitioning into a home health career?
Do you want to work at a health-care organization that values treating employees with dignity and respect, and holds a Star Quality rating higher than the national average?
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to be a part of our fast growing team!
PRN Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities are available for the general areas of: ESCONDIDO, &/OR CARLSBAD, & SURROUNDING AREAS.
We are a member of the Covenant Care family, and that “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.
We offer a wide range of health-care services, such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services, all of which are uniquely tailored to our patient’s needs. We strive to provide the highest level of home health services with exceptional patient outcomes. Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice!
BENEFITS: We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits includes:
- Flexible hours/scheduling.
- SAMSUNG tablet for field staff.
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU's).
- Mileage reimbursement.
- We pay the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Therapist (ST) in the state of practice.
- Work experience of at least one year as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) / Speech Therapist (ST).