Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurses: Hospital Liaisons, Case Managers, Admissions, Palliative Care
at Elizabeth Hospice
The Elizabeth Hospice is San Diego’s oldest non-profit hospice of 40 years. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our high performing team and support our mission. We serve all of San Diego county and south Riverside county with multiple hospice office locations.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those nearing the end of life’s journey and for those who grieve.
We place a high importance on our employees and reward staff in several ways such as:
- Competitive hospice industry compensation
- Benefits package with multiple plan offerings and generous employer contribution
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer match
- Substantial Paid Time Off, paid holidays & birthday benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Monthly mileage reimbursement
RN Case Managers are primarily responsible for providing professional nursing care to assigned patients with input from the IDT (interdisciplinary team). The RNCM evaluates, develops, implements the plan of care for each of their assigned patients.
Primary Service Locations: All of San Diego and south Riverside county.
Work Locations: Escondido, Mission Valley, Carlsbad, Temecula
Status: Full Time - benefits eligible
- Must have Associates Degree but a Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- At least 12 months experience with 1-2 years preferred in acute care
- Current CA RN license.
- Current CA driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Computer skills (word processing), use of adding machine, calculator, fax, photocopier.
- Hospice experience preferred
- CPR/BLS current certification required.
- N95 Mask Fitting certification required.
- Current TB test results required.
"The Elizabeth Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.”