Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
at Ensign Services
- Treat patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
- Participate in training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
Although prior therapy experience is preferred, we place a high value on intelligence, drive and willingness to learn and grow, making this an excellent opportunity for an exceptional new graduate who is willing to work hard and make him or herself an indispensable member of our team. The right individual will be committed to providing the superior service levels that our patients and residents need and expect.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
New Graduates are Welcome
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.