Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Executive - Client Management
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you will be part of a regional and national team that has the responsibility to manage assigned core banking accounts. The SAM organization has the distinct responsibility of managing executive relationships with our customers and driving sales thru consultative selling.
What you will be doing
You will have responsibility of managing 6-8 core banking relationships. In this role, you will be the single point of contact to the customer for account management and sales. You will be responsible for creating Joint Client Plans with the customer, renewing long term contracts, and expanding the FIS relationship by selling new solutions into the account. You will be expected to have regular and frequent engagements with your customer, which will require approximately 50% travel. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with FIS and FIS solutions.
- Periodic negotiations and renewal of long-term contracts
- Expanding FIS relationship by uncovering new opportunities and executing a winning sales strategy
- Building and managing a pipeline of 3X your quota to ensure success
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships at the executive level
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions with long sales cycles
- Established history of consistently meeting a large ($5M-$6M) sales quota
- Experience with engaging with customers at the executive level in formal account planning
- Seasoned Sales Professional that embraces a culture of high performance
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in account management & sales in the banking & financial industry
- Solution selling experience in core banking, Digital, EFT, or Item Processing
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and an excellent incentive compensation plan, giving you the opportunity to earn outstanding compensation.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?