Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Customer Service Representative - $17.98 - $18.98 per hr to start!
Job Reference #: 170000MI
Insurance Customer Service Representative
Salary: $17.98 - $18.98/ hr
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re looking for an Insurance Customer Service Representative to start a GEICO career in San Diego, CA. As an Insurance Customer Service Representative in a call center environment, you will take ownership for each customer interaction while educating and counseling policyholders on making the right decisions.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Insurance Customer Service Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Our GEICO Insurance Customer Service Representatives earn an hourly salary of $17.98 - $18.98/ hr and average two promotions within the first year
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your skills and advance your career
- Service prepares you for advancement into other leadership opportunities throughout GEICO
"It is challenging yet rewarding to anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations." Miesha S., GEICO Associate since 2013
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with solution-oriented service associates focused on customer retention, you will:
- Become a trained insurance professional and help customers service their insurance policies through exciting life events
- Ensure customers have the right level of coverage while identifying and resolving customer conflicts
- Interact internally with all GEICO departments and externally engage with policyholders, Department of Motor Vehicles, Registry of Motor Vehicles, banks, dealerships and other insurance companies
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills but also described as someone with high energy and driven to be the best
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Start Date: September 10, 2018
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here.
About our location:
This position is based in San Diego, CA. Get to know a little more about our location here and find out what makes working here pleasantly unexpected for our associates.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
For candidates in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
GEICO will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!