General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Maintenance Worker
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, and/or installations.
- Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installations.
- Performs routine and non-routine repairs on electrical equipment.
- Performs repairs on machinery or minor repairs to the structure including painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical power.
- Uses power tools and hand tools.
- Repairs woodwork using carpentry tools.
- May estimate time and material costs of various projects.
- May requisition new supplies and equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
1+ years of experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.