General Dynamics Mission Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Function
- Supply Chain Management
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities. Particular emphasis on Technical Data management.
1. Review and analyze foreign countries techical data and provide recommendations to improve the performance and operational readiness of the systems being supported.
2. Coordinate with the Naval Air Technical Data and Engineering Service Command (NATEC) and other Logistics Element Managers (LEM) to obtain source documentation.
3. Develop a detailed Plan of Action and Milesones (POA&M) that synchronizes the prime contractor with US Government (USG) tasks.
4. Attend in-process review meetings with the prime contractor, USG LEM and field activities to support POA&M when requested.
5. Maintain country specific FMS TMAPS repository.
6. Produce the publication in the required format and upload into the approriate Program Management Database (PMD), as applicable.
7. Prepare and provide quarterly publication updates on CD as required.
8. While working as a "Sanitization Agent", convert data into editable format.
9. Update publications with applicable Technical Directives (TD) to support aircraft configurations.
10. Identify the TD changes that will require USG engineering review/approval and facilitate the review process.
11. Santize individual publications to the approriate configuration ensuring the requirements of the 5510 Security Assurance Guidlines are met.
12. Track and provide periodic updates to country specific aircraft flight publications(NATOPS, NATIP, Tactical Manuals, Pocket Checlists) and related materials at various security classification levels.
13. Perform validation/verification and provide all documentation required for the releasability process.
14. Provide the approriate country marking required for distribution.
15. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
16. Participate in special projects as required.
BA/BS degree or the equivalent experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.