Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Engineer 2
at GENEX Services
Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Mitchell is embarking on an exciting new chapter in the company’s history that focus on innovation, continued development of best in class SaaS solutions, and building a robust portfolio of software offerings. As a result, we are expecting some significant growth over the course of the next couple of years.
We are actively seeking experienced Software Engineers to help build the next generation of our Auto Physical Damage products, and help maintain the existing product line. We are hoping to find solid backend or full stack C#/.Net engineers who have the desire to learn or have solid experience in SQL, Web Services, Micro Services, React/Redux and SaaS. This job description provides a broad overview of the technologies and skills we are looking for as we have openings on multiple teams. We encourage you to apply as we will be reviewing resumes on a weekly basis.
This is a dynamic software engineering opportunity where you will be focused on developing, designing, and testing complex full stack applications. Development will include enhancements, new features, and maintenance, but over the long term will focus on driving new platform development and moving the team toward leading edge technologies.
- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, debugs, tests and documents programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Deliver solutions on .Net and RDBMS based technologies.
- Translate functional specifications into working software.
- Assist in third level support of applications once delivered into Production.
- .Net engineers will focus on providing development for middle tier to back end utilizing various frameworks versions up to 4.7.
- Understand, define, and develop product requirements; providing development estimates as needed.
- Use test driven development and scaled agile methods to deliver products to client requirements.
- Write technical specifications and test plans as necessary; conduct and assist in unit and integration testing.
- Participate regularly in SCRUM activities and provide mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Conduct unit, load, performance, and integration testing.
- 2-5 years working within a .NET environment.
- Design, development, testing, and deployment of software systems or applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Object-oriented design/programming, n-tier web applications, XML, ASP,ASP.Net and relational databases.
- Strong advocate of a process-driven software development lifecycle.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analysis, design, writing and communication skills required.
- Experience with SOA principles and practices.
- Familiar with Microsoft technologies and working in an agile environment. Learns to use professional concepts. Strong skills in C# and .NET, SQL, TFS.
- Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills.
- Exposure to: Unit Testing, SQL Server.
- Database Experience.
- Familiar with automated testing tools like coded UI, Selenium.
- Experience with Ajax, JQuery, JSON, React with Redux, AngularJS, XSLT, CSS, HTML5, and cross browser compatible development.
- Experience developing web services (REST or SOAP) and XML.
- Experience with SOA principles and practices.
- Experience developing Micro Services and deploying within a containerized Orchestration engine.
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework, WCF and MVC.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, while reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. At the heart of our success are more than 2,900 medical and business professionals who “make it count” by providing comprehensive care management and multicultural services from locations across the United States and Canada. Our dedicated team serves more than 380 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as the top workers’ compensation and disability carriers and third-party administrators in the U.S. In addition, Genex is the only company that delivers high-quality clinical services enhanced by intelligent systems and 360-degree data analysis to consistently drive superior results related to medical, wage loss, and productivity costs associated with claims in the workers’ compensation, disability, automobile, and health care systems.
We attract and retain the industry’s best talent at every Genex location because we invest in our team. We offer our employees and their families benefits that provide protection and enhance quality of life. Genex’s comprehensive compensation and benefits program includes competitive salary and incentive program, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with company match plus 100 percent vesting after 90 days, and a flexible work schedule. In addition, we offer a continuing education program accredited by the certifying boards for CCM, CRC and CDMS for our nursing and vocational positions.
If you have skills and motivation to “make it count” at a company that makes a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join our Talent Network and explore career opportunities at Genex.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email