Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leasing Agent - Apt./Condo
at Goldrich Kest
Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Leasing Agent for our conventional apartment community. The Leasing Agent is responsible for the total occupancy and tenant relations of the apartment community.
• Market the community and tour the property with potential new renters
• Field phone calls, ascertain needs and qualifications and schedule appointments and showings, conduct the tours
• Tenant relations
• Adhere to fair housing laws
• Process applications, follow up with applicants, and lease apartments
• Handle all administrative duties including paperwork, leases, applications, move-ins, renewals etc.
• Assists manager with other needs as required
* High level of professionalism
* Positive attitude that also comes through with his/her phone voice
* Strong desire to help people
* Must Show integrity in the quality of work performed, with a drive to continually push for better results
• 2 years Administrative/Customer Service or Sales experience
• Ability to develop strategic solutions
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• High-school diploma or equivalent
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
• Working knowledge or ability to learn property management software (such as RealPage)
• Highly motivated, service oriented, self-starter
• Available to work on weekends and evenings
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.