Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Processing Worker I
at Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Job Location
- 4220 Balboa Avenue
- Starting Wage
- USD $12.50/Hr.
- Job Status
- Temporary Part-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Sorts, cleans, prices and stocks donated goods in a Goodwill store. Accepts donations and provides assistance on sales floor as needed. Provides excellent customer service to donors and customers.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Inspect, clean, price and tally donations produced for sales floor.
- Pushes racks and carts to retail floor and assists in stocking the floor and pulling merchandise.
- Opens and closes donations area. Accepts and safeguards donations and keeps processing and donation areas in a clean, safe and organized manner.
- Provides excellent customer service to donors and customers.
- Assists truck helpers and drivers to load/unload trucks.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
Experience: Processor experience preferred.
Other Requirements: Knowledge of quality clothing and merchandise. Knowledge of famous brand names preferred.
This opening will be weekends only (Saturday and Sunday; 8 hours per day; 16 hours per week).