Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Person II
at Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Job Location
- 865 East H Street
- Starting Wage
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- Job Status
- Regular Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides excellent customer service, rings transactions accurately, and assists in store recovery, cleaning and merchandising. Works to fill floor with new arrivals, and removal of merchandise. Accepts donations and assists with production as needed.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Provides excellent customer service to customers/donors. Refers to management any concerns or complaints.
- Accurately rings purchases and follows all cash handling policies and procedures. Maintains the sales floor safe, clean, and organized.
- Assists different areas of the store, such as processing and receiving donations. Safeguards company property, including donated goods.
- Places merchandise on display. Takes inventory of stock and pulls merchandise for transfer as directed by management, Sales II or Key Holder.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
Responsible for maintaining the textile and wares pull schedule and working with management to ensure proper levels of inventory are maintained.
Guides retail staff in the maintenance, organization, colorization and merchandising of the sales floor. Assists in maintaining displays throughout the store.
Completes Daily Assignment Log with breaks and meals per management/Key Holder to ensure adequate coverage.
Prices product for employees/customers as needed per pricing guidelines.
- Assists management by maintaining store pull log and assignment sheet, and helps guide staff on maintaining store organization and merchandising.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: 1 year or more related experience.