Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Processor I
at Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Job Location
- 6655 Camino Maquiladora
- Starting Wage
- USD $12.50/Hr.
- Job Status
- Regular Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Understands the facility operation including, product flow, sorting, operating the register, auctions, dock area, and provides excellent customer service. Process various recycling materials per our guidelines.
Essential Functions Statement:
- Accurately handles purchases of merchandise by following the Cash Handling Policy. Abides to the Bin Labeling Procedure to determine quality and price of our merchandise.
- Assists in the movement of product to ensure efficient product flow. Assists in the loading / unloading of containers, and trucks.
- Provides excellent customer service, by greeting customers, and enhancing their shopping experience. Directs complaints to management in a timely manner.
- Maintain their work areas including equipment, parking lot, and facility, clean, safe, organized, and supports with other housekeeping duties.
- Assists in conducting auctions, tracking the board, door verification process, sorting of goods according to company guidelines, and setting up the sales floor.
- Assists customers with their donations. Issues donation receipts.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Reports incidents to management in a timely manner.
- Follows daily assignment and department priorities to ensure productivity.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
- Supports 4DX process within the organization and Development through active participation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: No previous experience needed.
Computer Skills: Must be able to operate a computerized register.
Other requirements: Must be able to communicate in English. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.