Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Processor III (Key Holder)
at Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Job Location
- 6655 Camino Maquiladora
- Starting Wage
- USD $14.00/Hr.
- Job Status
- Regular Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Understands the facility operation including, product flow, sorting, operating the register, auctions, dock area, and provides excellent customer service. Process various recycling materials per our guidelines.
Essential Functions Statement:
- Open and closes the facility.
- Assists in training new employees, and guiding staff. Updates management on direct reports’ performance and issues concerning behavior.
- Prepares daily assignment log for warehouse staff including assigning breaks and lunches. Ensures that all warehouse staff checks in and out for each break, bag checks are done upon entrance and exit for warehouse staff, and conducts huddles and exercises.
- Assist in reconciling sales reports, counting cash, and prepares bank deposits. Communicate concerns or compliments of staff, and customers to management.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure is correctly priced and it abides with our department standards and compliance requirements.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: 2 years or more related experience.
Computer Skills: Must be able to operate a computerized register.
Certificates and Licenses: Must be able to be forklift certified. Must have a CA Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to Goodwill’s insurance company’s requirements. Must have a vehicle and insurance.
Other requirements: Must be able to communicate in English. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred. Prior experience on heavy equipment, pallet jack, and compactor preferred. Ability to work a flexible schedule.