Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Side Server
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 9447_1527778
Pool Service Attendant
A great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary hotel and company: Pacific Terrace Hotel, a 4 diamond boutique hotel on the beach in San Diego, is top rated in TripAdvisor, and part of Bartell Hotels, the family-owned employer of choice with 8 hotels and resorts in the city.
Primary responsibilities of Position- To contribute to customer satisfaction by providing stellar customer service, preparing and delivering food and beverage. Must be 21 years of age to make drinks and stand behind the bar. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be able to work holidays and weekends. Schedule will be mostly day shift.
* Take food and drink orders from customers.
* Operates Room Service Vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, always checking for pedestrians, driving at a safe speed, and always yielding to oncoming vehicles
* Serve bottled beer as well as prepare and serve mixed drinks
* Prepare charge ticket and have guest sign acknowledging their orders
* Report to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
* Know and comply with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
* Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
* Keep the pool area neat and tidy. Towels picked up, chair covers replaced, any dirty dishes, cups picked up. Keep the lounge chairs organized and straight
* Other duties as assigned.
* Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
* Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
* Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: None required
Licenses/Certifications: CA Driver's License and Current DMV Printout
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!