Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Representative (Employee Benefits)
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 250 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 7,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
HUB International is honored to be recognized among Orange County’s “Top Workplaces 2015” as awarded by The Orange County Register.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Rep. (EB) in our San Diego Office.
Coordinates and provides day-to-day service for employee benefits clients, acting within a team.
- Maintains client relationships, supports client retention, maintains strong carrier relationships, and understands client needs.
- Serves as day to day contact and provides resolution for client questions and issues.
- Designs annual benchmarking reports and makes recommendations on strategy based on findings.
- Responds to all phone calls and inquiries within 24 hours of receipt.
- Manages claims and coverage issue resolution for clients’ employees when elevated from HR or Intercare’s MyBenefitsChampion call center.
- Provides assistance with clients’ billing and eligibility audits, and on occasion may conduct these audits for clients independently.
- Advises and guides clients in compliance matters.
- Educates clients on all Value Added Services.
- Facilitates preparation of open enrollment (OE) packets including SBCs and disclosure notices.
- Creates employee benefit booklets using Microsoft Publisher software.
- Develops open enrollment presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint software and conducts benefits webinars and/or records Brainshark presentations for employees and HR Managers.
- Orders supplies from carriers, and reviews for accuracy.
- Collaborates with Marketing Department on the distribution of MyBenefitsChampion communication materials.
- Communicates MyBenefitsChampion utilization trends to clients.
- Manages new carrier, plan or vendor implementation including benefits administration system build-out and project management.
- Installs and regularly updates client specific data in data management system.
- Performs contract review and facilitates preparation of SPD Wraps, Cafeteria and POP Plan documents.
- Facilitates 5500 preparation with CPA and client.
- Prepares master group files, client contact sheet, and maintains carrier files.
- Assists in the RFP process as needed, such as proposal development including, preparing census, entering and updating pivotal information as needed, on-line quoting, and Marketing a group when requested.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience working as an Account Manager or Account Representative in the employee benefits arena (equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable)
- Must hold a valid CA Life Agent license (or obtain within 6 months of hire)
- Demonstrated math aptitude
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point; Knowledge of Project Management software and database software is preferred
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including: • Medical/dental coverage • Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution) • Vacation/holiday pay • Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts • And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V