Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Account Manager - Commercial Lines
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 250 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 7,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
HUB International is honored to be recognized among Orange County’s “Top Workplaces 2015” as awarded by The Orange County Register.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager (Commercial Lines) to join our team in the Carlsbad office.
The Assistant Account Manager (Commercial Lines) works with Producers to maintain synergy between HUB International Corporate, the carriers and the clients. The Assistant Account Manager provides the highest quality of professional service to every customer. This includes answering questions, providing professional information and enhancing existing policies.
- Issuing certificates
- Recording claims data
- Assisting customers with questions related to policy coverage, claims, etc.
- Creating formal proposals for Producer presentations
- Preparing quotes
- Processing insurance applications/endorsements
- Assisting with claims processing
- Assisting clients with policy changes, questions, etc.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years of independent agency (commercial lines) experience
- Experience working in a paperless agency environment
- Currently licensed and in good standing in required lines and states
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (Outlook, Microsoft Suite) including agency management systems (Applied Systems TAM)
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Proven track record of successful client advocacy in a fast-paced environment, emphasizing attention to detail
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical/dental coverage
• Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
• Vacation/holiday pay
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V