Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Army EFMP Systems Navigator
at Hyperion Biotechnology
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Hyperion Biotechnology is seeking candidates for Army Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Systems Navigator Support Services. The Systems Navigator provides non-clinical case management and service coordination for Soldiers and Families with a Family member with special medical and/or education needs. This position will support the EFMP at Naval Base San Diego, San Diego CA.
- Have knowledge of human service principles and practices, individual family needs and problems relative to case management and changing social patterns, knowledge of military and civilian community (local, state and Federal programs), their mission and relationship to readiness, retention and resiliency
- Ability to research, analyze and conduct studies to evaluate effectiveness of program operation, resolve problems and develop a comprehensive coordinated EFMP Family Service Plan
- EFMP Systems Navigators should have knowledge of military, state and Federal laws, policies, regulations and practices regarding medical, educational and family support services, knowledge of available medical, special education and community support programs and services
- Ability to plan, organize and analyze work assignments to determine appropriate course of action
- EFMP Systems Navigators shall have skill levels to provide professional non-clinical case management services, facilitating connections between families who have special needs and the systems of required care
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree directly related to social work, psychology, marriage, family and child counseling, counseling or behavioral science, education, community health or public health, or business management
- Minimum of one year of experience in family related case management and/or social work
- Must be able to move/lift/carry material/boxes weighing 25lbs
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Hyperion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. You may self-identify on a voluntary basis.
No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. The company is required by federal regulations to report information as requested on the form. Your contribution of this information is completely voluntary and in no way affects the decision regarding your employment opportunity. The information you provide is strictly confidential.
Hyperion Biotechnology, Inc. has been providing services to federal government customers for over 15 years. Our customers receive comprehensive services to meet the specified requirements of their projects. With strong leadership and corporate infrastructure, Hyperion offers support and solutions to ensure the successful execution of our customers' programs.
Hyperion Biotechnology, Inc. offers competitive compensation with a complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and a 401K employer match.