Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Desk Technician
at ICW Group
As a Service Desk Technician (Network Operations Specialist) at ICW Group, you will provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 level technical support of operational activities in a desktop computing environment. As an IT professional, you love to showcase your knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT realm. Because you understand the importance of documenting issues, you take pride in ensuring you have clearly communicated the issues found and resolved for each customer. Customer Service is your middle name as you truly enjoy helping internal customers resolve their issues. Each day will offer new and exciting challenges to tackle including but not limited to:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems for internal customers while employing strong customer service skills.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Performs proper installation, maintenance and upgrade activities for computer hardware, operating systems, network connectivity, desktop applications, business applications, printing and email.
- High school diploma or GED required. May require an associate's degree in a related area.
- 3 years working as Network/Computer Technician supporting 500 user environment.
- A or MCP, CompTIA Network Certification, MS Certified Desktop Technician or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Our ideal candidate has a nice mix of Senior Desktop/Deskside experience as well as some system administration.
- Minimum of 3 years installing and configuring desktop applications and systems: MS Windows 10 OS, Outlook 2016, Office 2016, Intel Base Computers, PDAs, and Local & LAN based printing.
- Network devices, LAN Connectivity and 3rd party Productivity applications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Support environment supporting Help Desk Call Tracking system, Asset Mgmt and Inventory system and Remote Assistance.