Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
System Administrator (Top Secret)
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CA - Carlsbad
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a System Administrator to join our team. The System Administrator is responsible for supporting and assisting in the maintenance of personal computer systems, databases, telephones, copiers, and general computer/network troubleshooting for Centauri's offices across the country.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various computer equipment, peripherals, and data communications and network systems;
- Assemble, install, configure and test computer equipment;
- Maintain software and hardware inventory and tracking systems;
- Perform preventive maintenance and update maintenance records;
- Address user problems as they are reported through the trouble ticket system;
- Track progress on resolving tasks and follow-up as needed;
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of end user requirements;
- Maintain user accounts and databases
- Create and administer Virtual Machines of various operating systems with VMWare products
- Research pricing for equipment and supplies in consultation with IT Manager and prepare purchase orders;
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people, including fellow employees, external customers, and suppliers; and
- Perform other office related duties as required.
- Associates degree, technical education or 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination.
- Bachelor’s degree and related work experience are preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years Windows systems administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows support.
- Experience with various Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with VMWare and other virtualization products
- Ability to understand and use advanced computer functions.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to respond in a flexible manner and to re-prioritize work as situations change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with web page administration.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
- Work well under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to move or re-locate computer equipment and be able to lift 30+ pounds.
- Database management skills with ability to produce reports.
- Web page maintenance and development.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux administration.
- Digital PBX phone switch operation.
- MAC OSX familiarity or administration.
- Cell phone management and support.
- Basic scripting (PowerShell).
- Experience working as a ISSM or ISSO in a secure work environment.
- Familiarity with security requirements for DSS, NRO and NGA.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new job responsibilities.
Security Requirements: Must currently hold a TS/SCI security clearance
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.