Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP STRATEGIC PLANNING
at Intouch Solutions
What does the VP of Strategic Planning do?
A VP, Strategic Planner will own the process to get to real, rounded and actionable insights. Lead the charge with confidence and creativity to inspire the Directors and their teams to strategic brilliance. This role will play nice with others—becoming an invaluable partner to Creative Leaders, Group Account Directors and key subject matter experts. At Intouch, Strategic Planning is robust, yet malleable, meeting the demands of the changing digital space. Our VP will continue to shape the department and cast teams that meet these needs—bringing the heart of traditional planning to everything we do. This VP will creatively infuse fundamental marketing knowledge with curiosity for how our clients thrive, bringing an understanding about how people live in our digital world to the table.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a diverse background and success stories that will make us envious. You can own the room, but you can also mentor others to do the same?
What are we looking for?
- 15 years (or more) of Account Planning experience
- Seasoned leader not too far divorced from being the all-star player—you’ve had a stint at the helm of the department or managing a large account with a sizeable team
- Consensus builder with the vision to create roadmaps that guide execution of all planning-based programs
- Deep appreciation of the digital space; practical activation experience required
- Understanding that planning is not an abstraction, bringing proven techniques to influence the process and be at the heart of the work
- Master storyteller with a compelling communication style that attracts others
- Educate, council and inspire planning team members, as well as clients and agency, on emerging trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising required; agency experience a must